Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube UI Fix

Moves the controls under the video and makes the UI look like it was before august 2015

< Feedback on Youtube UI Fix

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 03-04-2021
Edited: 03-04-2021

where the fuck are the settings i just see the export settings button and i cant see anything else just the other settings also i came here from How2Vlogs
and it just enables the non-transparent thingy (notice: on a new account it works but on my youtube account it dosent work so what the fuck?)
also i put a screenshot so you can see what the hell is going on.

§
Posted: 04-04-2021

fix: change your laungauge to english and then the settings will pop up

§
Posted: 04-04-2021

so just change your laungauage to english instead of for example serbian and when your done just change it back and done.

§
Posted: 20-04-2021

Sorry for interrupting. I'm using YouTube in Japanese and the same extension.

And similarly, the setting will not be displayed in "https://www.youtube.com/account_playback". (State of the first image)

However, I was able to change to another language and retain the settings. So I'm going to comment on it, also as a note.

§
Posted: 20-04-2021
  1. Change the language to English.
  2. Check the required settings in Youtube UI Fix Options, in " https://www.youtube.com/account_playback".
  3. Click "Export Setting" and make sure the button is set to "Setting Userscript Copied".
  4. If you paste the file with notepad, you will see that it is now in Userscript.
  5. Add it as a new userscript with Tampermonkey, etc.
  6. Make sure that ”Youtube UI Fix” and ”Youtube UI Fix Settings” exist side by side, on the userscript management.
  7. Change the language to the one you want, check that the settings are reflected in the video player, and you're done.

Hopefully you will be able to use this.

§
Posted: 10-05-2021

Hey there, It's me How2Vlogs. I wanted to just hop in and say this: I updated my description so that your response and reply is in it for better access.

§
Posted: 20-10-2021

Just if it still didn't work, refresh a few times and it still not appearing just wait and go back idk that's just what I did

Sign in to post a reply.