JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Question/comment

Deleted user 61796
§
Posted: 2018-02-20
Edited: 2018-02-20

3 possible bugs - Deleting Job & Alarms

1) When deleting a job there is a popup window that ask "Are you sure?" if you hit the enter key when the yes button is highlighted, it'll appear the hit is deleted but the popup won't close. You have to use the mouse to click no, then the popup will close. Once PC is restarted, the hit reappears. Basically hitting enter doesn't work with the delete a hit popup.

2) I deleted the amount in one of the boxes in the alarms section and hit OK and then closed the alarm window. When I went back to put in an amount, the entry box was gone. I had to use the date reset URL to get the information back. I don't know if there is an easy fix for that, but if someone makes one little mistake they lose all their settings.

3) In the "Hits paying MORE than :" row in alarms, when you click on the amount to change it, the text says "Enter the pay rate this alarm will sound when the pay rate is less than this:". I don't know if this is just a textual error or if the setting is searching for hits paying less than.

I think it's the setting that is messed up because I disabled all sounds and set it to $0.00. So it should've played that sound for all hits more than $0.00 right?

Deleted user 61796
§
Posted: 2018-03-20

bumping

Sign in to post a reply.