YouTube Auto-Liker

Automatically likes videos of channels you're subscribed to

< Feedback on YouTube Auto-Liker

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2017-11-29

New YT Support?

This works great in standard youtube, but just curious if it would be possible to update it for the "new" youtube redesign? It doesn't automatically load if switched over. Thanks!

HatScriptsAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-13
Edited: 2017-12-13

Hi TWOK,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. It should work correctly in both the legacy and current YouTube versions. I updated the script on Sep 1 to support the new YouTube design, and then on Sep 2 I made sure the script was backwards compatible with the old design.

GitHub commits

So if the script isn't working for you then I'd need more details.

P.S. Sorry for the late response; I didn't get an email notification about this.

§
Posted: 2018-05-17

@HatScripts said: Hi TWOK,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. It should work correctly in both the legacy and current YouTube versions. I updated the script on Sep 1 to support the new YouTube design, and then on Sep 2 I made sure the script was backwards compatible with the old design.

GitHub commits

So if the script isn't working for you then I'd need more details.

P.S. Sorry for the late response; I didn't get an email notification about this.

To elaborate further, the issue is that the new youtube doesn't refresh the page upon playing a new video. So when you initially start a video in a fresh tab or if you reload the page, it works properly, however it doesn't load the script if you open your subscriptions and play a videos from there, back and forth.

HatScriptsAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-08-22
Edited: 2018-08-22

Hi TWOK,

Apologies for the massive delay; Greasy Fork for some reason never sends me email notifications, and I just now saw your message.

This bug should now be fixed, as of v1.2.0. (GitHub commit link)

Please let me know if you find any further issues with the script, ideally by posting an issue on the GitHub repo, assuming you have a GitHub account.

Sign in to post a reply.