Greasy Fork is available in English.

KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Spätná väzba na KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 30.06.2018

I was banned

I was banned , reason this is exactly what it shows me on the site. - You could be banned because using forbidden third-party programs (like ads-blocking extensions/plugins). If this is the case, then it's permanent ban, please find other websites to watch anime. why is that even legal

§
Pridaný: 02.07.2018

Forget legality, I don't see why they're trying so hard to commit PR suicide. Other free sites like GogoAnime have the same mirrors and same selection, there's nothing that unique about them. Popularity is the best advertising, but now they're losing adblock users, which is going to be the majority of their free users.

That just reduces the number of people who recommend the site and new memberships from people who do eventually upgrade from a free user just to be supportive. Sure KissAnime isn't likely to collapse or anything, but the only thing they're gaining is being flamed on numerous forums.

As long as a $1000 computer can get viruses just from an ad, the split between internet sense and political correctness of an adblock user isn't going anywhere. Even if it's just someone who finds ads annoying, if it becomes impossible to use, it doesn't mean they'll stay and turn off adblock. It'll mostly just piss people off.

Their entire DDOS issue is probably because they do things like this, shady as it sounds it really is NOT a good idea to mess with a community that already scripts alterations to your website. Getting the wrong person's attention on the internet, someone could even end up with 15 pizzas they didn't order. xD

§
Pridaný: 02.07.2018

not banned tried it again today and was not showing me as blocked and I was still using adblock

§
Pridaný: 03.07.2018

yea but anti adblock blocker is broken now

§

its working for me, clear your browser cash and restart your browser

SwyterAutor
§

It's temporary. I have updated the script and it should also block the current ban requests. I don't have a lot of time to maintain scripts I don't use anymore, though.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.