Use it at your own risk!
This script is forbidden on most worlds.
Especially on NET worlds
GERMAN: Auch auf deutschen Welten
ist das Script nicht erlaubt.
Userscript for The West. Warns if somebody is in duel range.
- Warns you if somebody who could duel you moves to your position (or you move to his).
New Feature in Version 1.0.0:
- Fire a system notification if a player moves to your position / if a player on your watch list gets attackable.
New Feature in Version 0.3.0:
- Watched Players (if a player on the list gets attackable you get notified)
New Features in Version 0.2.0:
- Enable / Disable TWDW for every world (enabled by default)
- Enable / Disable TWDW if you are duel protected (disabled by default)
- Play a warning sound (enabled by default)
- Play a repeated sound until you closed the warning flag (disabled by default)
- Warns if somebody moves to one of your old positions (tracks back up to 15 minutes)
- Other small improvements
Download from Greasyfork: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/40902-the-west-duel-warner
Report a bug on GitHub: https://github.com/The-West-Scripts/tw-duel-warner/issues/new