► The Goal: use at its maximum my WideScreen:
- for the shots (Maximize the number of shots visible in the window)
- for the Info (scroll list and hover)
- for an admin happy life (adaptation for selected Greasemonkey scripts)
- Less scrolling with a compact and useful styled interface.
- Less "IN THE FACE" style (Smaller version of the shots in Photo Page and Justified Views).
- Reverse Order in Photo page (last in first):
For Comments and Favorits Users list
This script is the addition of 3 userstyles (by me)for installing them at once:
- Flickr WideScreen (part 1)
- Flickr WideScreen (part 2)
And for a Dark and Gray flavour:
Flickr WideScreen - Dark & Grey
To install all parts of "Flickr Widescreen" together in one shot:
Flickr WideScreen - BigONE
My Userstyles on USO Archives (Faster and more usable than Userstyles.org):
Decembre [UserStyles.org Archive]
And NEW (2021.03):
Decembre on UserStyles.world[USw]
A New site to post our Userstyles
► Fight these New Flickr Adds (2020):
- With Chrome and Firefox Quantum:
Use uBlock Origin by Raymond Hill
- Waterfox Classic you need too:
uBlockOrigin - Del "Upgrade to Flickr Pro to hide these ads" (with Addon "Scriptlet Doctor")
► You can test too my other Usertyles (Many are better for A WIDE SCREEN (1920x1080)!):
► For a Better result you need to use a dark and minimal scrollbars:
Better too, for less clicks, with these Greasemonkey companions (by me):
► Flickr - AUTO ShowAllGroups (Photo Page):
Auto Expand/loads all groups on photo page.
► Flickr - AUTO More Comments:
- More Comments: Load all the comments without need to click on the "Load more comments"
► Flickr - AUTO Video Play
As the Name said, this script AUTO Play the video.
New Set " Vice-City "
► Flickr - AUTO Video Replay
► Flickr - AUTO More Mini Thumbnail>:Mikym
► Addon for images preview:
- Thumbnail Zoom Plus, Firefox Addon par David Adler (support discontinued) :
Shows full image when you hover over a thumbnail.
But you can use too (same usage):
Or an userscript:
"Powerful picture viewing tool online, which can popup/scale/rotate/batch save pictures automatically"
- Picviewer CE+
► More infos:
Flickr Widescreen (part 1)