Direct download from Google Play

Adds APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror and Evozi download buttons to Google Play Store when browsing apps.

< Feedback on Direct download from Google Play

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2019-06-11

Fix Button

buttons from apk that have already been downloaded

• please sorry for my english
StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-06-15

Hi Serzh, you mean that the buttons are not shown if you are logged in Google and the app is already installed on the phone?

§
Posted: 2020-07-27
Edited: 2020-07-27

Yup, that's exactly it. Not quite sure but something is askew. I'm seeing certain titles where the download links are not displayed, yet others have them. In my case, I have 2 games installed through GP. Kill shot bravo, the elder scrolls: blades. I only see download links for kill shot, but no links appear for blades.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-07-27

On my phone the link is working. Which browser and script injector are you using?

§
Posted: 2020-11-25

Same problem. I am using Chrome and Tampermonkey.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-11-25
Edited: 2020-11-25

Hi, the app that doesn't show the download buttons is an app that you have installed on your device and you are logged in your Google account when you try to download it? If yes, try to download the app opening the Play Store tab in a Chrome Incognito window. If you manage to download the app, it's because I didn't consider in the script the case when the app is already installed, and thus it makes a mess with the buttons.

Sign in to post a reply.