Greasy Fork is available in English.

General URL Cleaner Revived

Cleans URLs from various popular sites.

< Обсуждения General URL Cleaner Revived

Вопрос/комментарий

This script is not compatible with an add-on called Youtube Watchmarker ... this script hides the "WATCHED" from the thumbnails of videos (not sure whether it only happens in the 'videos' tab-section of channels, but it does)

Whereas other scripts such as YouTube URL Tracker Remover and Nova YouTube don't cause any problems.

If you're able to look more into it and provide some detail on why that issue might be occurring I'll have a better chance of fixing it. I don't have the same issue with the YouTube watched extension that I use.

I use Firefox.. and as soon as I enable General URL Cleaner Revived on youtube, the thumbnails no longer show the "WATCHED" label and do not get faded-out with the Watchmarker extention..

as you can see here.. your script breaks the extension.

Hmm okay I'll try to look into it when I can, thanks

Finally got around to installing Firefox and YouTube Watchmarker and I believe that the issue should be fixed now, sorry it took so long

Finally got around to installing Firefox and YouTube Watchmarker and I believe that the issue should be fixed now, sorry it took so long

Awesome! Thanks!

Hopefully the script is still working for you, it should be even better with the latest updates. Let me know if there is anything I could add. Would appreciate a "Good" rating!

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.