Greasy Fork is available in English.

pancake mod [ PATCHED ]

This mod is not bad, its just ok. To know the controls, look in the description! Enjoy :>

< Обсуждения pancake mod [ PATCHED ]

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

The mod is really good, especially that its more 'manual' compared to revival and supermod. However, I would like to see the following:

Updated hotkey bar at the bottom (doesn't show upgrading keys or monkey tail key)
M can take off monkey tail as well as put it on
Zoom (- and + would be good keys)
Auto insta
Change Red text to a different color (hurts my eyes, doesn't go with the theme of pancakes)
Player tracker (probably red lines leading from player to person for nearby, white for not nearby, possibly track animals)
Optimal reverse insta
Anti reverse insta (maybe merge it into normal anti insta, or separate in esc menu)
C can put down more than one marker on map
Maybe a mapping system? maybe it could put down things on map for like trees and stone, food/cacti and buildings, but you dont have to do it

I know this is a big ask, but you don't have to do all of it. Hopefully the mod will improve in the future

W4ITАвтор
§
Создано: 04.08.2021

Wow. I really thank you for this feedback!

So. I can give you my mod with tracer, reload bars, shame counter and zoom on scroll wheel if you want.

You cant show trees etc on the map i think. But buildings yes idk how but i'll try it.

My anti-insta should work also forreverse but idk.

The text changing. I also thought about that.

Idk if this mapping mark can work and if yes idk. But. I will think about it how to do it.

I'll do this key thing in the menu.

Auto-insta. Ok. I'll do it

M to euqiep/unequiep. Like 1st time tap equip and 2nd time uneuqiep?

What do you mean with optimal insta?

However i'll try to improve the mod. I dont play moomoo anymore bec its laggy and my pc got bad. Idk why xd.
Already said but i REALLY thank you for this feedback! : )

W4ITАвтор
§
Создано: 04.08.2021

I mean with text changing the color. And with optimal insta reverse optimal insta

So for M, yes

so for the color the red doesnt go with pancakes, you know what i mean? it would make more sense for white text and a bit of brown

and optimal insta is max damage/dps, basically perfected insta
you could also add a key for a very long insta, which would be good for clowning. im fine with the insta we have though.

W4ITАвтор
§
Создано: 05.08.2021

This M thing is kinda good. I'll think about this.

I think about the color just white.

Optimal reverse insta. Its kinda stacked. But i can make it a bit faster.
Slow insta...like. The insta takes 1sec? XD

W4ITАвтор
§

Do you want the mnd with tracker etc?

W4ITАвтор
§

Your Discord?

I already worked a bit on your suggestions! :D
Better reverse insta.
Removed the colors. I'll add brown or something like this for colors.
The hotkeys thing in the memu. I started to work on it.
And bow insta and age 1 insta is also better.

Deleted user 798786
§
Создано: 07.08.2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4tLCshmlbM

can u make a mod like that cause i cant play well anymore because my cursor doesnt move when im using wasd idk why welp u dont have to i guess ill keep using pancake mod :) real good mod.

W4ITАвтор
§
Создано: 07.08.2021

Idk

Deleted user 798786
§
Создано: 08.08.2021

mk. whats ur discord?

W4ITАвтор
§
Создано: 08.08.2021

W4IT#1814