NOTE: This is currently in the alpha stage!
This script adds several tooltips/links to display extra information during combat.
- HP calculation for raise dead, treacherous goblins, etc.
The goal is to eventually put in the survival percentage as in the end of LeG dangerous tasks.
- Some unit links
e.g. wardens are referred to as "crossbowman" in the combat code, but it's "crossman" on the army info page.
I've tried to find and fix all such cases, but there's bound to be some obscure units left (weird factions, neutral creatures, etc.), so any help here will be greatly appreciated!
- Hover over the faction icon to see the hero's faction levels.
- Hover over the hero name to see the total army HP.
- Hover over the combat level to see the AP.
- Hover over the HP row to see the total stack HP.
- Hover over the current stack size to see the original stack size.
- Turn unit name into a link to its info page.
- Hover over the initiative row to see the stack's current ATB position (goes from 100 to 0 or less).
- The script is meant to help with combat analysis.
As such, any suggestions for information you would like to see are welcome, provided they do not conflict with the philosophies below.
- The script only uses information already given to the client.
E.g. no miss/luck/morale counters, etc.
While those can technically be tracked or worked out from the given move history in principle, their nature is strictly outside the scope of this script.
Also no server requests.
- The script does not reveal any information that would otherwise result in an unfair advantage over their opponents.
- The script tries to minimize its presence on the original combat interface.
E.g. information are all presented in a tooltip much like the creature ability descriptions and does not add any extra UI footprint.
Issues, Suggestions, and Contributions