Greasy Fork is available in English.

Снятие веб-ограничений: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/...), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Огромный юзерскрипт, который изменяет сотни веб-сайтов, добавляя моды, хаки, новые функции и качество жизни в Интернете! (в бета-версии) Примечательные особенности: автопереадресация и обход , полнофункциональный хак MooMoo.io, темный режим Google Classroom, массовое удаление сообщений discord, удаление рекламы на baidu, отключение Google Analytics, блокировщик рекламы Facebook!

< Обсуждения Снятие веб-ограничений: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/...), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Отзыв: Плохой — скрипт не работает

tracks?????? thats not even necessary, remove that cuz why is that necessary? also fake anti clown, this actually gives clown, dum. and LOL the gold bots even can force someone to follow it and you die, so cringe, doesnt even have settings like Java mod just literally weird stuff XD
but tho i like the menu but some settings doesnt work so uh i switched to lethal mod also idc if you say "every mod is good" you even havent tried out mods that only use keybinds and does nothing at the game
btw i still like all the mods they are good but this one doesnt have some cool features like an menu ingame, an attack range, yea
sorry fz but i rate your script bad

You idiot he already fixed all that stuff you said. lol xD

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.