Greasy Fork is available in English.

MOOMOO.IO/KRUNKER/MOPE/ALLSITES/&MORE SUPER MOD! INSTA, ALL UPGRADES, AUTOHEAL, PRO CURSOR, +100 RES

(WORKING 2021) SUPER MOOMOO/KRUNKER MOD! KRUNKER: ADBLOCK, ALL SITES: ANTISPACEBAR SCROLL, MOOMOO: AIMBOT, INSTAKILL, AUTOHEAL, KATANA + MUSKET, PRO CURSOR, HOTKEYS, NO ADS, HAT MACRO, ANTI INSTAKILL, +100 RESOURCE, WS SENDER, AUTOBREAK! MOPE.IO AUTO DIVE, AUTO RUN, ADBLOCK! DIEP.IO: MULTIBOX, AFK MODE! ARRAS.IO: FOV HACKS!

< Обсуждения MOOMOO.IO/KRUNKER/MOPE/ALLSITES/&MORE SUPER MOD! INSTA, ALL UPGRADES, AUTOHEAL, PRO CURSOR, +100 RES

Отзыв: Плохой — скрипт не работает

i like how i see people asking for anti clown, and id like to answer with THAT DOESNT EXIST you cant get anti clowned, you will always ge clowned from the spikes, and the fact that yall wanting more gold bots or better insta, like why dont you just insta kill normaly?????? and why cant you just get gold yourself???! Oh yeah, then there's those loosers saying "i only hack to kil hackers" well what about the others? i see you alll using your mods on people that dont even hack, so what do you mean by i only hack to kill hackers?

Hacking is Wrong, Its the reason the game is dead. and if you love this game, and want it to update then dont be toxic, or Fucking hack.

And im not saying i never hacked before because i have but only to see what it was like, and I NEVER killed any players other then the hackers themselfs i simply just tp'd all the others trina kill me.

and if you wanna help everyone including moomoo.io you would make a anti crash mod or some Shit like that(if possible)

ty to everyone that doesnt use hacks, and to those 300k of you who downloaded this mod, Just know Skill comes from hard work. Not from a script.
but what is the script gives you skill?
i agree, hacking on a io game is pretty retarded
i only hack for the reason of killing hackers, and people who are just straight up are annoying.
yeah
I only hack for surviving and collecting tax. Some players get mad at me for wanting tax and kill me. Thats why I need auto heal and hot keys to kill ppl that attack me from getting tax lmao.
I agree who tf hacks in a io game

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.