This user script improves viewing illustrations on Pixiv. This can be used with TamperMonkey and GreaseMonkey in Firefox and Chrome.
- Images are enlarged by default (no extra click to zoom images every time).
- One-click bookmarks and following.
- Download ugoira as an MKV.
- Download manga pages as a ZIP.
- Navigate search results with the mouse wheel or keyboard (pgup, pgdn).
- Background image loading for fast navigation.
- Pause, rewind and frame advance videos.
- Light and dark theme.
- Faster ugoira loading.
- Better scaling for pixel art images (ドット絵).
When viewing an image:
- Hover the top-left of the window to see the UI.
- Click to zoom, and drag to pan around.
- Click videos to pause and unpause (or press space).
- Click the thumbnail icon to switch to the result list (or press escape).
- Mouse wheel switches to the next/previous image.
- Press b to quick bookmark, B to bookmark privately, and v to like.
- Click the Pixiv icon in any page to view the regular page, and click the Pp icon in the
corner to come back.
- When viewing an image:
Page down: move to the next image
Page up: move to the previous image
Home: jump to the first manga page
End: jump to the last manga page (useful to skip past very long posts)
- When playing a video:
Left/Right: frame advance
123456789: Change playback speed. 5 is normal speed, 1-4 play in slow motion, and 6...9 speed the
- Tabs displaying a followed user have a yellow star in the icon. Bookmarked images
show a star in the title text.
These pages are supported:
- Illustration viewing
- Artist work listings
- Viewing bookmarks
- Viewing followed users
- Recommended works
- Related works
- New following posts