This scripts adds 6 download buttons to the Play Store, to allow the user to get the apks without a phone or a Google account. This script creates button links to the app on APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror, and Evozi.
Only free apps can be downloaded. You can try this script also on apps that have not been released yet: if you're lucky, you'll be able to download them!
Direct download for APK-DL and ApkPure relies on GM.xmlHttpRequest function, which is not a standard Web API, but a Greasemonkey's API supported also by Tampermonkey.
For this reason, in the header of the script you will find
@connect permissions for servers other than Google's: these permissions allow the script to request resources from the websites serving the APK files.
Tested and working on GreaseMonkey, TamperMonkey and ViolentMonkey. Partially compatible with Greasemonkey for Palemoon (APKPure and APKCombo buttons not working).
How does it work?
- APK-DL: when clicked, it directly starts the download. If a captcha is required, click on the "CAPTCHA" button to open APK-DL in another tab to put the captcha, then continue with the download.
- APKPure: the easiest button! It automaticaly starts the download without any other input. APK+OBB and splitted APKs are downloaded as a single XAPK file. Unfortunately, APKPure.com is blocked in China.
- APKPremier: same servers of APKPure (winudf.com), same XAPK files for splitted installers and APK+OBB. the only difference is that apkpremier.com is not blocked in China, so if you are browsing from China, this is the suggested option. Thanks to @wjyttpax for suggesting this site.
- APKCombo: same as APKPure, but here APK+OBB and splitted APKs are downloaded one by one. Each download will be started in a new tab (sorry, but I decided not to use GM_download API as it is not available in every script injector and some browsers also block it). If you choose the option "Use Google's servers when downloading from APKCombo" packages are directly downloaded form Play Store servers, but file names are randomized. Otherwise files are downloaded from APKCombo's own servers, with correct names. GM.getValue and GM.setValue permissions are required to store this preference. You can also right-click APKCombo button and open the link in another tab: the app's page on APKCombo will show up, allowing you to choose the APK that is compatible with your device, if the default one (usually arm64-v8a) is not.
- Evozi: this button opens a tab with on Evozi with the app's download page.
- APKMirror: this is the official AndroidPolice.com store. The button opens the app page on APKMirror in a new tab. Differently from the other sites, APKMirror does not retrieve the latest APK on the fly. Instead, files are manually uploaded on the website. The main disadvantage is that not all apps are available. The great thing is that you can also find older versions of the app you want. Even though the apps are manually uploaded, APKMirror has no warez or viruses, as each of them is checked before publishing.
How to install splitted APKs?
Splitted apks, XAPK files and similar formats can all be installed using SAI (Split APK installer).
APKMirror, APKPure and APKCombo also provide their own apps to install their splitted apk formats. Lucky Patcher is also capable of installing some of these splitted apk files.