Greasy Fork is available in English.

TW Friends

Friend Management for The West Events

< Обсуждения TW Friends

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Add filter

Regards
The new version is excellent.
I suggest adding a filter to sort by amounts received (the icon "eye") and perhaps not superfluous one to sort by player name.
Thank You.

I have to agree, the last update was superb! And name/"eye" filters would make it even better! ^^.

Script is excellent, great.

Thank you very much.

hiroakiАвтор
§
Создано: 13.04.2015

Sorting is now supported (version 0.17)
Some other enhancements and multilingual support are scheduled for the next release.

Cheers!
Kudos for the fast update!

Many applause.
The filters and the total sum are applauding.
Perhaps it is much request ...
Add a column to the average received from the date of admission Friend relative to the total amount received.
Thank you for making life easier during events.

hiroakiАвтор
§
Создано: 16.04.2015

Unfortunately, The West does not provide any information about when each friendship was established.

I added a list of the dates for each friend, if you mouse over the received count.

Thanks! :D

Script is excellent, nice work .... thanks

Include a new column showing the monthly average received driving directions since Friend's enrollment date as a percentage of the total amount received. When attending events, you have been a great help.

Running dungeons and raids not only provides valuable gear and experience but also rewards players with a significant amount of gold. The higher the difficulty of the content, the greater the cheap sod gold rewards.

Hi. Once I needed to write a post to discuss. And on the advice of friends, I used the services of the https://writepaper.com/write-my-discussion-post service, which provided me with an individual writing of my task so that it had a good structure of expression and did not contain plagiarism.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.