FYTE /Fast YouTube Embedded/ Player

Hugely improves load speed of pages with lots of embedded Youtube videos by instantly showing clickable and immediately accessible placeholders, then the thumbnails are loaded in background. Optionally a fast simple HTML5 direct playback (720p max) can be selected if available for the video.

< Feedback on FYTE /Fast YouTube Embedded/ Player

Review: Good - script works

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 2019-08-18

Can you support it in YouTube station?

Hello, I like thumbnails are loaded in background. Can you support this function in YouTube's website? Many YouTube videos are too deceptive. If you can see thumbnails in the background, you can get video information in advance and help people watch less deceptive videos.

wOxxOmAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-08-19

Do you mean you like the screenshots at the bottom of the main thumbnail?

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 2019-08-19

@wOxxOm 说道: Do you mean you like the screenshots at the bottom of the main thumbnail?

Yes, those very small pictures can know the video content in advance, and then you can decide whether you want to see him. I want this function to support the inside of the youtube website, such as making a quick click, and then you can pop up a picture window. To see all the small thumbnail images of a video I want to know.

wOxxOmAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-08-20

FYTE can't work on Youtube because there are no iframes. I wrote a separate userscript YT: peek-a-pic for this purpose, which is much smaller.

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 2019-08-21

@wOxxOm 说道: FYTE can't work on Youtube because there are no iframes. I wrote a separate userscript YT: peek-a-pic for this purpose, which is much smaller.

Thank you very much. It's great.

Sign in to post a reply.