MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Feedback on MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-04-23

you said stolen script in cloudy mod

you say stolen script on somone elses script but you cant even update your own script because your lazy

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-05
  1. I don't make scripts anymore...
  2. I'm busy
  3. I'm lazy too but a hard worker when I work on a project I actually like
  4. How can you call me lazy? You don't know how hard it is to make script, you've never made one
  5. This script was made by a young Tiger, this was one of my first ever projects. I'm not going to update a 3 year old project I don't have passion for just because people think I'm lazy
TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-06

Also, why can't you just play games normally? Without mods and scripts. If you ever reply to this comment, you're probably going to say "but you made a script wtf". I made a script, because I was learning how to do JavaScript, I wanted a following and I thought "Most people make a big project or something, I'll be different and get a following through GreasyFork, what's to lose?" (BTW, it worked) My point is, yes I made a script/mod, but I never actually used it (other than to test). Play the game normally and keep the game fair.

(BTW, I'm all for smaller mods - like the quick hat equipper using the mouse {not keybinds} because they're an advantage to the player, but it won't exactly ruin the game- like aimbot and autoheal).

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-06

Also, I don't understand how reporting a stolen script relates to not updating a script...

Sign in to post a reply.