[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-12-13

do i have to use the import/export for it to actually remember my solutions?

it seems to not be remembering my solutions

§
Posted: 2018-12-16

its just not remembering my captcha solutions

§

I've not been using the site lately so I just did a quick test. I completed the captcha for it to capture the solutions and after it went to the show, I went back a page. It correctly selected the same two I chose.

Although it has been some time since I've used the site, I will admit that I cannot remember the last time it chose a solution without first asking me. There could be some behind the scene change to the site making the saved solutions only useful for a limited time.

§
Edited: 2018-12-16

Nevermind. I just copied the captcha url, answered the captcha, pasted the url again (since back button will treat it as an error and delete the last saved solution), and repeated a dozen or so times. Twice the script correctly selected the solution images. So it does actually work. Just requires you to save a lot for it to be useful. The long term goal was to use a hosted solution list that everyone would help automatically update to make the script work far more often. The author just hasn't found the best way to implement it yet.

§
Posted: 2018-12-23

@Amraki said: Nevermind. I just copied the captcha url, answered the captcha, pasted the url again (since back button will treat it as an error and delete the last saved solution), and repeated a dozen or so times. Twice the script correctly selected the solution images. So it does actually work. Just requires you to save a lot for it to be useful. The long term goal was to use a hosted solution list that everyone would help automatically update to make the script work far more often. The author just hasn't found the best way to implement it yet.

ah ok i just need to save a lot then huh?

§
Posted: 2018-12-23

That's all we can do for now.

You're welcome to import my list: https://pastebin.com/bWHL2AJc

Sign in to post a reply.