AAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

< Feedback on AAAAAAAAAAA

Question/comment

Deleted user 204275
§
Posted: 2018-08-11
Edited: 2019-09-12

Hey SirCampsalot. Do you know about the edgenuity master controller or if you would ever update?

does this work

§
Posted: 2018-08-12

I wasn't even aware of the existence of an Edgenuity subreddit, looking through it made my day, thank you. It's been 2 years since I last touched Edgenuity, and the site itself has probably changed a lot since I last saw it. The site creators definitely weren't very competent back then, but I'd guess that if this Master Controller isn't working, they've patched their site up beyond what I'd be able to work around with the limited knowledge I have, especially since I remember nothing about the exploits I mentioned in the original description of the script. I probably won't be able to release any updates. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Deleted user 204275
§
Posted: 2018-08-13
Edited: 2019-09-12

@SirCampsalot said: I wasn't even aware of the existence of an Edgenuity subreddit, looking through it made my day, thank you. It's been 2 years since I last touched Edgenuity, and the site itself has probably changed a lot since I last saw it. The site creators definitely weren't very competent back then, but I'd guess that if this Master Controller isn't working, they've patched their site up beyond what I'd be able to work around with the limited knowledge I have, especially since I remember nothing about the exploits I mentioned in the original description of the script. I probably won't be able to release any updates. Sorry I can't be of more help.

§
Posted: 2018-08-13

Putting aside the fact that it still might have changed between when I released the original script and the last update to the Master Controller, I still don't remember anything about how the site works. All I can do is recommend you check out the HTML and mess around in the console.

Sign in to post a reply.