FanFictionNavigator

Mark and hide fanfics or authors

< Feedback on FanFictionNavigator

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-06-29

Best fanfiction script so far

Best fanfiction script I have found so far.

The ability to hide all the shit authors and all their crap instantly is a god send.

Now I need a super regex script to catch all the slash tripe and genderbenders and hide them too.

Andy ScullAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-07-10
Edited: 2018-07-10

Hi! Thank you for your kind words :) I don't know if you're using this function, I don't think I mentioned it in description... Some time ago I was very frustrated with a lot of slash/yaoi/girl_oc fanfiction popping up in Harry Potter category so I added the "Dislike all authors" link. So, like some badass hitman, I flashily entered some of 'HP/Snape Slash' (and other shit) communities and just hit the link once on each list page to blacklist all the heretics. For good. Killed it with fire, if you get my meaning. That really cleared my HP fandom search, now I just have to only occasionally blacklist women writers instead of constantly marking tens of fanfics as disliked

As a notice - I used my script for more than a year, and I don't feel it slowing my browser. All hail browser developers, they really worked on webextension framework!

Sign in to post a reply.