KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Feedback on KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-06-28

Script Broken kissanime.ru

Since the 28th of June 2018 the script has stopped working on KissAnime.ru for me. I checked which version I was using which was still a 2016 version so I updated to the 2018.02.02 version (latest) but it remains broken. Assuming KissAnime has changed something in their adblock script that caused this change as it all worked perfectly up until yesterday. Hopefully it gets fixed again soon, for the time being I shall disable adblocker again.

§

Turns out it was a user-error, it worked fine previously with adblock running on enabled but if i disable adblock but keep the script active it still works perfectly fine, apologies.

§

How did you get it to work again? I literally started having the same problem at almost the same time as you.

§

I tell adblock to be disabled on kissanime and tell the script to stay enabled. The only ads I have ran into is a few of those ads that popup when you click on the video player, this seems to be a maximum of 1-2 ads and you dont actually see the ad itself (it instantly closes)

§
Posted: 2019-04-24

works fine for me (it is supported)

soundcloud downloader> @"Zadok Buurmans" said:

I tell adblock to be disabled on kissanime and tell the script to stay enabled. The only ads I have ran into is a few of those ads that popup when you click on the video player, this seems to be a maximum of 1-2 ads and you dont actually see the ad itself (it instantly closes)

Sign in to post a reply.