Discussions » Creation Requests

Ratings on IMDB Filmography

§
Posted: 2018-05-05

Ratings on IMDB Filmography

I know there is a lot of nifty scripts for IMDB out there and I do use some of them but one that I used to have works no more. It was called "IMDB sort by ratings" and put a rating in front of every movie title in the filmography listing and sorted them according to rating. I loved it because I could easily find a directors or actors highest rated films.. So if someone could make such a script I'm sure it would get many users. Actually it does not necessary have to sort anything but just put the rating in front of the movie titles. The option to choose between US and Overseas ratings would be really good as the movie taste seams to be somewhat different. The feature could also be added to some of the other scripts.

Hopefully waiting. D

wOxxOmMod
§
Posted: 2018-05-05

Actually it does not necessary have to sort anything but just put the rating in front of the movie titles.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/41040-add-movie-ratings-to-imdb-links

§
Posted: 2018-05-06

It does not bring any ratings to the filmography list for me. does it actually do so for you? I use FF with greasemonkey.. would that be a problem? I read someware I cant remember that there were some scripts that could not load in FF.. but it is Xed in greasmonkey menu. Actualy I use PaleMoon an optimized FF fork but it should not matter right?

wOxxOmMod
§

If you use Greasemonkey 4, it has completely broken compatibility with 99% of the existing userscripts. Try an older version of GM or use another script manager.

§

Yes! life back to flow again using greasemonkey 3.3 for PaleMoon Thank you very much. <3

Sign in to post a reply.