MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Feedback on MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-01-06

Is it working?

I installed the script but the autoheal and the change hat do not work. I use this cript has time, I love it, but now it has stopped working, can I be satisfied if there is something wrong? And also asking to install "version 1" what would that be? The original version? But if it is with the uppdates of the game would not the scrippt be rejected?
Thank you!

§
Posted: 2018-01-06

Again, I asked someone if they had Tampermonkey. Which is really important.

Step one:
Before downloading the script download TAMPERMONKEY.
*Go to settings in chrome, top right 3 circle looking(settings). Go down look for More Tools, then click extensions. Go in the very bottom then find "Get More Extensions". Finally, Search up Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey. (I recommend you using Tampermonkey which i use) then download. VIOLA*

Step two:
Download a Script. Use this one*

Step three:
When your on moomoo.io check beside the settings and you can see a new icon. Hover and you can see it's Tampermonkey. Click it and make sure the script is on then reload moomoo.io. (you don't have to always do this)

Make sure to read the top.

If you have any problems if the top left Bar is gone:

Press P to toggle your Auto heal bar and Hats/Wings.

If you want to Get the rainbow hat:

Press Home beside your arrow keys (or somewhere)

Press Fn PgUp(Home)

If there is any problems that I didn't mention message me.

"Why am I helping you guys... If I help you...Hmm.. There will be more Hackers I will Face.... ok this conclusion was a mistake to post ;( "

-Quote by me

§
Posted: 2018-01-08

STILL DOESNT WORK

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-01-10

It works for many people but if you want you can just install MMPM2 if you want

§
Posted: 2018-01-12
It works for many people but if you want you can just install MMPM2 if you want

Hey guy, thank you, but the timing of this one is perfect, the other is a little slow, besides leaving very vulnerable when you hold the wafer instead of hit, especially the bull that comes full of hatred plucking lots of health.
In battles until it works, but it's not the same thing.
You who created the script, man, it's very good!
It's just not totally perfect because when it takes some damage and it will use auto-heal, it's like activating the auto-hit too, and at the time of the escape it has to be disabled or clicked to stop, but otherwise...
Best script from moomoo I've seen!

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-01-18

I may have fixed it but I have quit scripting for moomoo so there wont be any updates... I suggest using my friends mod... MMPM2 (MooMoo Pro Mod 2)

Sign in to post a reply.