Web Panda Default Handler

Скрипт: Web Panda Default Handler

Комментарии

• Handles the web+panda protocol.
  • отредактировано 16 Янв Chrome

• You're talking in circles, Salem Beats. What is the Web Panda Protocol, and how do you use the script?
  • Salem Beats написал:

Handles the web+panda protocol.

Salem how to use I want some induction or video help me
  • This isn't actually meant to be used by the general public -- it was meant as a proof-of-concept for other script developers to see how to parse and use the web+panda protocol.

I eventually developed it into a tool that works within my own workflow to quickly accept some HITs, but keep in mind, it was not meant for public consumption.

With all of this said, the install page for the script now has some basic explanations and instructions.

• отредактировано 14 Янв Chrome
    Like I said - it doesn't really matter what you want. This is a proof of concept of a protocol handler. It's not meant to be a fully-fleshed out HIT grabber to meet the needs of the general public. I don't personally make use of "accepted sounds" (I had always run Panda Crazy muted in the past), so I likely won't implement them in this tool.
  • yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

Like I said - it doesn't really matter what you want. This is a proof of concept of a protocol handler. It's not meant to be a fully-fleshed out HIT grabber to meet the needs of the general public. I don't personally make use of "accepted sounds" (I had always run Panda Crazy muted in the past), so I likely won't implement them in this tool.

ok thanks bro.i am understanding you but we need only one option in this script how many hit accept count.
    How much are you paying me to add this feature?
    contact personally
    Salem Beats написал:

yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

ok thanks bro.i am understanding you but we need only one option in this script how many hit accept count.
    Salem Beats написал:

yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

contact personally
  • yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

bro,
    AS PER CONVERSATION MADE WITH YOU, I WANT FULLY COMPLETED SCRIPT INCLUDING ALERT RINGING TONE, AND THE RUNNING URLS ARE IN ONE PAGE. IF GROUP IDS FOR THE REQUESTER IS NOT AVAILABLE, SEARCH AND CATCH OPTIONS FOR PUTTING REQUESTER ID, AND HOW MANY HITS CATCHED COUNTING ALSO EXHIBITED. AS I AM AN INDIAN WORKER, NUMBER OF SURVEYS ARE LESS COMPARED TO AMERICAN SURVEYS, SO I HAVE WORKED THE RUNNING HITS AND EARN. SO KINDLY LET ME KNOW, HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT THE FULLY DEVELOPED SCRIPT, SO THAT I AM PREPARED TO PAY YOU.
    INCOME FROM INDIAN IDS ARE LOW TO EARN, KINDLY THE AMOUNT YOU WANT TO BE REASONABLE AND OBLIGE. YOUR SCRIPT IS VERY GOOD FOR TAKING HITS, SO KINDLY GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING THE SCRIPT DETAILS AND UPDATIONS IF ANY AS WHEN YOU HAVE MADE SEPARATELY THROUGH MAIL, AND GIVE SUPPORT TO ME TO EARN MORE MONEY FROM MTURK ACCOUNT.
    If you want a new feature that I don't otherwise plan on implementing, I accept payment via PayPal. You can make your offer, and I'll decide whether or not it's worth the source code bloat and time spent implementing it.
  • отредактировано 15 Янв Chrome
    Salem Beats написал:

yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

bro,
    AS PER CONVERSATION MADE WITH YOU, I WANT FULLY COMPLETED SCRIPT INCLUDING ALERT RINGING TONE, AND THE RUNNING URLS ARE IN ONE PAGE. IF GROUP IDS FOR THE REQUESTER IS NOT AVAILABLE, SEARCH AND CATCH OPTIONS FOR PUTTING REQUESTER ID, AND HOW MANY HITS CATCHED COUNTING ALSO EXHIBITED. AS I AM AN INDIAN WORKER, NUMBER OF SURVEYS ARE LESS COMPARED TO AMERICAN SURVEYS, SO I HAVE WORKED THE RUNNING HITS AND EARN. SO KINDLY LET ME KNOW, HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT THE FULLY DEVELOPED SCRIPT, SO THAT I AM PREPARED TO PAY YOU.
    INCOME FROM INDIAN IDS ARE LOW TO EARN, KINDLY THE AMOUNT YOU WANT TO BE REASONABLE AND OBLIGE. YOUR SCRIPT IS VERY GOOD FOR TAKING HITS, SO KINDLY GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING THE SCRIPT DETAILS AND UPDATIONS IF ANY AS WHEN YOU HAVE MADE SEPARATELY THROUGH MAIL, AND GIVE SUPPORT TO ME TO EARN MORE MONEY FROM MTURK ACCOUNT.
    If you want a new feature that I don't otherwise plan on implementing, I accept payment via PayPal. You can make your offer, and I'll decide whether or not it's worth the source code bloat and time spent implementing it.
    i have 20 usd.I will send to your paypal account.
  • Salem Beats написал:

version 7.8 Found at function not work
  • yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

"Found at" works in the current version in both Chrome and Firefox, but it depends on the web+panda:// link actually supplying this information.

Right now, this script is the only one that actually supplies this info:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37452-clickable-web-panda-links-on-turkerhub-and-mturkcrowd

But the middle-click script will add this info as well, soon.
  • Salem Beats написал:

yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

"Found at" works in the current version in both Chrome and Firefox, but it depends on the web+panda:// link actually supplying this information.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37452-clickable-web-panda-links-on-turkerhub-and-mturkcrowd

i donate you, please give your paypal email.
  • Deleted user 166386 написал:

Salem Beats написал:

yuvaraja написал:

Salem Beats написал:

i donate you, please give your paypal email.
    http://paypal.me/salembeats
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.