Youtube toggle comments

Makes to Youtube comments click to view rather than always showing them or hiding them

< Feedback on Youtube toggle comments

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-14

Maybe an update?

Hi,
I know it's a long time the script was not updated but if the dev or somebody want to made this script working with the f*cking new youtube it will be great. I see this script is not very popular but it's a good option to avoid all these stupids comments on youtube and keep the choice to view it or not and keep the page "clean".

§
Posted: 2017-12-16

I haven't updated it in a while because I've moved using youtube plus which has this functionality. I think you can disable everything else if toggling comments was the only thing you wanted.

The new youtube version of youtube plus is mostly finished (github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium). But I'm currently using the old version.

§
Posted: 2017-12-16

I know "Youtube+" but there are too many functions for my use of youtube. There is a script I like cause it's simple and minimalist: "youtube player controls". And yours was very good. I don't care about comments, except when I need them (to find a specific information). Maybe one day I'll put a look inside the script to write-it for the new youtube, but first I have to learn how to... Thank you for the response.

Sign in to post a reply.