The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Feedback on The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-11-10

It's Not Working For Me

I installed greasemonkey 3.9 then I downloaded the tart script on FF for Windows 10 and get the attached error. Please help. Thanks.

§

BTW, I did do a restart already.

AnotherFloydAuthor
§
Edited: 2016-11-10

The script should not land in your Downloads folder. With Greasemonkey installed, you press the green "install this script" button shown in your screen cap, and, you should see a confirmation or two. I think that'll do it. Please let me know, so I'll know more, for helping others. And, when we've got it working, see if you can edit the red-dot icon on this topic, so I'm not accumulating negative ratings.

§

I have hit that install button many times. After I hit it I get the following screen shot...then nothing. Not sure what I am doing wrong here.

§

and this...

AnotherFloydAuthor
§

Right, those are the expected dialogs. So, you visit your Public Reviews Written by You page on Amazon, the Tabulate link appears, and you click it? Just need to be sure...

§

Ok, for whatever reason I had to do it 3 times but it finally tabulated. Thank you so much!! Great job!

AnotherFloydAuthor
§

Good. That copy of the script in your Download folder can be deleted. And, thanks for confirming that the rating dot can be edited for these threads.

Sign in to post a reply.