Привет, незнакомец!

Похоже, вы здесь новенький. Чтобы принять участие, нажмите одну из кнопок ниже!

Name of the video should appear on the top

Скрипт: FYTE /Fast YouTube Embedded/ Player

Комментарии

• q1kq1k
    отредактировано October 2016 Firefox

I have noticed another problem.
    This time with the notifications (the bell button) on youtube (google). When a notification is received (comment reply and such) the video is in a small thumbnail, but clicking to play gives an error.

• Try the updated script. I've excluded some of google's internal urls used in that notification frame.

• Thanks, it's good now.

• q1kq1k
    отредактировано October 2016 Firefox

A problem with playlists. I've seen a few of these on some sites.

It says video doesn't exist, and also there is no image, nor title, nor how many videos in the playlist. (clicking it though, starts normally.)

If you could make a quick preview of the videos in the playlist, it would be lovely (like the name, length and maybe even a link to watch it straight on youtube starting from that video).

• отредактировано October 2016 Chrome

Parsing the playlist embeds is a complex task so I've just added a check to skip such frames (the original is shown).

• Problems on theverge, videos don't appear.

• I've fixed it by adding a custom rule. Another site with retarded CSS positioning.

• With the change you made in 2.7.4 to exclude the google notification frame videos, made them playable again. But it prevented me from easily increasing the height of that player.

Anyway, I've seen videos on Steam that don't work too.
    And the problem is when building the iframe src, the ? is added at the wrong place.

Example page.
    src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cK97XUfdq1w&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com&widgetid=1?html5=1&autoplay=1&autohide=2&border=0&controls=1&fs=1&showinfo=1&ssl=1&theme=dark&enablejsapi=1&FYTEfullscreen=0"

If you can fix this without excluding any domains, it should be fixed in the notification box as well, so you can remove that exclusion. :smile:

The google notifications are still available when visiting google.com domain (aboutme page if you have multiple channels on one account)

Also, on the corner player you add !important to each property, this prevents me from changing the size with stylish to make it bigger.
    The only ones that I need to change are the width and height...

• when building the iframe src, the ? is added at the wrong place.

Fixed, test it: http://p.ip.fi/lUhR

it should be fixed in the notification box as well, so you can remove that exclusion.

Which one of the five added?

you add !important to each property, this prevents me from changing the size with stylish

But in Stylish for Firefox you can use /* AGENT_SHEET */ to override !important, right?

• q1kq1k
    отредактировано February 2017 Firefox

when building the iframe src, the ? is added at the wrong place.

Fixed, test it: http://p.ip.fi/lUhR

Works good

it should be fixed in the notification box as well, so you can remove that exclusion.

Which one of the five added?

– I'm not sure, I'd say it's plus.google,
    – accounts.google doesn't exist, it redirects to myaccount.google, that one uses the same notifications from plus.google embedded in an iframe.

– And what is that youtube one? does it mean to exclude it from trying to run on the youtube.com domain? But why check for embed too?

– clients.google doesn't exist. I think google uses that one to send data securely in the background for syncing and such.

you add !important to each property, this prevents me from changing the size with stylish

But in Stylish for Firefox you can use /* AGENT_SHEET */ to override !important, right?

Unfortunately no. I've been trying to do that all day, for some reason it doesn't work.

So what I had done was edit the code and change it to this:

div.style.cssText = (
      'position: fixed !important;' +
      'contain: inherit !important;' +
      'width: 400px;' +
      'z-index: 999999999 !important;' +
      'height:' + (400 / div.FYTE.cache.videoWidth * div.FYTE.cache.videoHeight) + 'px;' +
      'top:' + (corner.indexOf('top') >= 0 ? '0' : 'auto') + ' !important;' +
      'bottom:' + (corner.indexOf('bottom') >= 0 ? '0' : 'auto') + ' !important;' +
      'left:' + (corner.indexOf('left') >= 0 ? '0' : 'auto') + ' !important;' +
      'right:' + (corner.indexOf('right') >= 0 ? '0' : 'auto') + ' !important;'
    );

• отредактировано February 2017 Chrome

I'm not sure, I'd say it's plus.google

I'll wait until you have some video in the notifications to test what happens when this exclude is removed.

What size do you set in Stylish for the pinned player?

• q1kq1k
    I'm not sure, I'd say it's plus.google
    I'll wait until you have some video in the notifications to test what happens when this exclude is removed. What size do you set in Stylish for the pinned player?

Without the exclude it's fine, fyte handles it nicely.

Depends on the website, for example on 9gag I have it on width 764px; height: 465px.

• q1kq1k

Oh and btw, you should probably do something about endlessvideo.com, infinitelooper.com, youtubeonrepeat.com

• What should I do about it? Be specific please :-)

• q1kq1k

Since they are about looping videos or part of a video, maybe ignore those websites?

• By default such custom embeds are skipped due to "Safe" option. If you like to live dangerously (tm) then you can add the excludes in greasemonkey, right? I've checked the urls, the only common thing is enablejsapi=1 which is already handled by the "Safe" option. I'm not even sure I should have added the unsafe mode...

Anyway, here's the new version without plus.google exclude and resizable pinned player (saved per-site/globally) via dragging the vertical border: http://p.ip.fi/iKYn

• The gripper doesn't work on firefox.
    chrome can't reset to original size.
    If site-only mode is on, the reseting should be done only for that site (if it worked of course).

enablejsapi is added by many websites that don't even need it, that's why I've disabled the safe option.
    Anyway, this one somehow is able to bypass fyte listenonrepeat.com, which is fine. But the other 3 that I linked, don't.
    If you think you shouldn't exclude those, then that's fine by me. I'll have to add them in the greasemonkey settings.

• The gripper doesn't work on firefox.

Which version? Works4me in FF51

chrome can't reset to original size.
    If site-only mode is on, the reseting should be done only for that site (if it worked of course).

Works4me. "Reset" uses the global size, not the "original". Maybe you can suggest a better wording?

If you think you shouldn't exclude those

My concern is that there are probably hundreds of such sites appearing and disappearing unpredictably, but personally I never used any, never saw one mentioned.

• q1kq1k

FF version is 50, 64bit.
    When clicking the gripper, it just automatically adds "site-only" and I'm unable to move it.

I mean "reset" doesn't reset to the original/global pinned player size (this should probably be done only on that certain site. But I can't really test this, since it doesn't reset)

What I do is, move the gripper a little. #1
    Then I select site-only mode, and move it a bit more. #2
    Then when pressing 'reset' (R), it doesn't go back to the first size (#1), it doesn't change it at all.

btw, it's Chrome 54.

Also, why did the borders become so big. It covers almost half the play and fullscreen buttons.

• I'll try to reproduce later in a portable older FF.

As for reset, its goal is to reset the size after it was saved, not during resizing. It's rather forget saved site data so I'll show it only when applicable.

why did the borders become so big

Screenshot, please.

• http://i.imgur.com/MiyCBDx.png

I saw in the script that there is an extra lines added that make the borders twice the size when they are transparent..

• Ah, the corner pins. It didn't cover the buttons when I tested here. Welp, I'll revert this change.

• отредактировано February 2017 Chrome

So I've restored the pin size and reworked the sizing tooltip.
    http://p.ip.fi/2bN3
    Couldn't reproduce the problem with moving the gripper in FF40 as well as FF51 though...

• I'm not sure what happened, but somehow it works on Firefox now.

As for resetting, I thought it should return to the global size set (so no need for reloading the page).

And when hitting escape to go back, it doesn't change the height back (just the width).

• As for resetting, I thought it should return to the global size set (so no need for reloading the page).

Not sure I follow. Currently, site-only mode saves the size permanently in local storage of the site until the data is cleared by the browser, or user (via clear data option in browser UI), or when you press R during resizing.

And when hitting escape to go back, it doesn't change the height back (just the width).

Must be because you're using some custom CSS in Stylish. My code changes the height absolutely the same way it changes the width.

• q1kq1k

I'm not sure what happened but when I added the 35px needed for Youtube UI fix, pressing esc didn't reset the height, which is very odd. The only thing I added was +35 to a few places.

Anyway, I can do that with stylish, but, the only thing that will need to be changed in the script is the 'important' tag to be removed from the height, min-height, min-width, max-width, of .instant-youtube-container and the pinned one as well.
    Either add those properties with css selector rather than them being written inline.
    Or, another option is, to add an extra field in the "options", which is adding extra height on top of the height calculated for the 16:9 ratio.
    If you think you can't/shouldn't do that, then I will have to edit the code, which is not an easy task for a newbie like me.

As for the "reset to global size", I meant it should change to the global size immediately.
    So let's say we have this scenario.
    1. Set a new global size.
    2. Activate site-only and move the gripper.
    3. Hit reset to global size. It doesn't immediately change back to the global size, I have to reload the page to see the global size.

The problem with it (not reverting back to global immediately) is that if I click the gripper (and not move it), a new global size is set.

I was thinking you could add global size to be set only if a button is pressed (like "G").
    So rather then the current "click gripper to change global size", it should set it with a button.

This way, only moving the gripper will resize the pinned player for that page only (until we close that tab).

Additionally you could swap them, it can be, simply moving the gripper a site-only rule will be set.

But I'd prefer to set a global size by pressing a button.
    Heck, there can be a few global sizes that we can cycle through which can be remembered by site-rules. (But let's not go there)

• If you think you can't/shouldn't do that

I definitely do think so, but I'll try to find some way other than !important.

let's say we have this scenario.

In the steps you described the site data isn't yet saved until you release the gripper (and it flashes in alternative color) so resetting is not available and the reset hint text is not displayed. To reset it you need to save it first by releasing the gripper. Or you can cancel immediately by pressing Esc. Or you can toggle Site-only back by pressing S again.

The problem with it (not reverting back to global immediately) is that if I click the gripper (and not move it), a new global size is set.

No, once site-only mode is activated, any subsequent changes are saved per site, which is indicated by the bright and bold text of the siteonly hint text.

you could swap them, it can be, simply moving the gripper a site-only rule will be set.

Maybe. I'm not releasing yet so I'll think about it.

• q1kq1k

When you hit reset, it doesn't go back to the global size, it stays at the size it was set before (the site-only rule) until reloading the page. I'd make a video but I can't at this moment.

If it's necessary to click a button to set a global size, any further and/or accidental clicks will not set a new global size.

I'd much rather just move the gripper and not worry whether I've activated site-only mode, so that I don't change my global size.

So there can be 3 options:
    S - toggle site mode
    G - set as global size
    esc- cancel

if site-only size is defined then additional option "R - reset to global" can be added.
    But, again, the resetting should go back straight to the global (so no need to reload).
    And maybe there can also be an option "forget/clear all site specific data".?

• Can i ask for one feature request?
    Twitter not support this extension (or this extension not access twitter). It dont allow fullscreen. Could you make it work for fullscreen?
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.