Greasy Fork is available in English.

Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Părere la script-ul Netflix - subtitle downloader

Recenzie: Bun, script-ul merge

§
Postat în: 01-08-2022

I have an idea to download all languages subtitles. I do manualy change change active subtitle and download then there is in the zip that wich i selected. This solution takes much time but works. If i check developer tools network when i change the subtitle there come XHR response with source of the subtitle. Can we do that change language and take new subtitle operatrion with your code? I could try something if i know Javascript but i am not good with javascript.

§
Postat în: 01-08-2022

? The script already downloads all languages.

§
Postat în: 02-08-2022

Realy why its only download local some languages in my pc. I have 4.2.0 updated 14.05.2022. I have selected languages to download: all. It doesnt download all. There is a new option preferred local: disabled. Can be this also? What should i do about it?

§

If you can switch between those subtitle languages from the Netflix player UI then this script can download those languages all at once. If you have to change the locale to download a subtitle - that's what "Preferred locale" is in my script.

If it's something else - explain better because I don't understand you.

§

i wanna download all subtitles by one click only like as before May. I need chooise every single language wich is out of my local list and download single by single them. Ofcource my local languages come in every download and wich i selected out of them.
Is it possible again one click and download all languages Full, Forced and SDH subtitles?

§

Yes, by using "Preferred locale" option in my script.

§
Postat în: 03-08-2022
Editat în: 03-08-2022

But there write "you can enter only one at a time!" so this means one more extra language adding out of deafult local. Did i misunderstand some thing? My point is download all available languages any exist locals. Example before May i could download over 27 subtitles files avarage. But now something 10 maximum and zip file contains like that: forced subtitles for any available languages and locals + default local susbtitles Full and SDH + selected extra local full and SDH.

§
Postat în: 03-08-2022

Then do it. Automate it.

§
Postat în: 04-08-2022
Editat în: 04-08-2022

I will explain with Screen shots and zip files compare.
I have screen shot of "The Adam Project" movie subtitles and Audios from Netflix, files down. There is a seperation in audios and subtitles list. Top of lists are Local languages both of them and Bottom of lists normaly hidden but i can see also your script setting "Force Netflix to show all languages: on". I could download all languages before but after May changes i cant donwnload all. I have New and Old zip files you can see inside New has only Forced subtitles for all audio list and only normal subtiles for local subtitles, you can compare zip files.

Download here Zip Files and Screen shots

§
Postat în: 04-08-2022

And...? Yes, Netflix changed that and now "show all languages" doesn't work like it used to before. Now you have to use "Preferred locale" option in my script.

§
Postat în: 08-08-2022

Hi Tithen-Firion,
from some reason I can't download croatian subtitle from NetFlix.
This script helped me before to download it but that stop working last few weeks

§
Postat în: 08-08-2022

Then use "Preferred locale" option.

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.