Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Links

Download YouTube videos. Video formats are listed at the top of the watch page. Video links are tagged so that they can be downloaded easily.

< Feedback em YouTube Links

Avaliação: Bom - o script funciona

"sig-82" and 403 error for certain videos

The script works perfectly for most videos, and I use it pretty much all the time.

However, for some videos, the top bar will display "sig-82" in red text where the video size normally is (for all of the file formats), and opening the link gives something like this:

I'm guessing this is related to what you said in the script description about VEVO videos and obfuscated code. My guess is it's related to videos that contain copyrighted content. For example, this video is not downloadable* and has a "Music in this video" section in the description, while this video is downloadable and does not.

I'm hoping this issue can be fixed either by updating the script or by YouTube ceasing their fuckery.

*I'm able to download the videos using Peggo, but I'd really prefer not to because they insist on using malvertising popups that they keep changing the hosts for so I keep having to manually add that to my filters

§
Publicado: 18/08/2018

I recommend you to use Local YouTube Downloader, which support both YouTube new and old design. And it also support downloading the video that YouTube Links cannot download.

@"3142 maple" said: I recommend you to use Local YouTube Downloader, which support both YouTube new and old design. And it also support downloading the video that YouTube Links cannot download.

I actually already use that. I recommend it as well, though it doesn't have the thumbnail links.

§
Publicado: 25/08/2018

@"INTernalJordan justletmecomment" said:

@"3142 maple" said: I recommend you to use Local YouTube Downloader, which support both YouTube new and old design. And it also support downloading the video that YouTube Links cannot download.

I actually already use that. I recommend it as well, though it doesn't have the thumbnail links.

Thumbnail has been added in 0.6.4 version.

nhyoneAutor
§
Publicado: 22/09/2018
Editado: 23/09/2018

The sig detection stopped working early this year. I've updated it in v1.96. Let's see how long it works! ;)

PS: Local YouTube Downloader is so much better written. :D

@nhyone said: The sig detection stopped working early this year. I've updated it in v1.96. Let's see how long it works! ;)

PS: Local YouTube Downloader is so much better written. :D

Yeah except it doesn't give that little download link popup in the corner of a video thumbnail without needing to go into the video (and also it doesn't always copy the video title into the filename)

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.