Greasy Fork is available in English.

MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Feedback em MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 27/02/2018

Only a message: "reload"

When I enable the script on the site, I can not get into the game, only the reload message appears. Google chrome updated, tampermonkey enabled and script correctly installed, since the update to version v0.897 I can no longer use, I already pressed "home" and "P" (key that disabled the box of hats), but it still does not work. Can you update the script please: D
And yes it has to be your TigerYT, the timing of the autoheal is perfect.
Thank you.

§
Publicado: 27/02/2018

I have been having the same problem, I have been testing different moomoo.io scripts and other scripts on other websites and they don't work. I don't know if greasy fork has some problems due to some mistake but either way it might just be the scripts themselves.
Thank You

§
Publicado: 01/03/2018
Editado: 01/03/2018

While looking in the console I noticed some errors from the script. I will fix it for myself soon and tell you how it went. Most likely MooMoo is trying harder to block Tampermonkey.

UPDATE: I have seen now that MooMoo.io has updated their system to send data in binary packages. Sorry folks but nothing I can do. I recommend giving up on this mod. I will try to make a new one.

TigerYTAutor
§
Publicado: 01/03/2018

Yup I'm not updating this mod no matter what

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.