Greasy Fork is available in English.

MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Feedback em MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Avaliação: Ruim - o script não funciona

§
Publicado: 24/02/2018

this hack has prob

when im using this thing, i cant get in to moomoo.io and play

§
Publicado: 24/02/2018

;-;

Every hack with the appended html is like this, and the macros part doesn't seem to work once i took out the stuff that kept you from entering. I haven't tested autoheal (cuz I think it's cheep and stupid but thats just my opinion), but I know the hat switcher mods work.

Also autoheal uses a part of the macro so I doubt it works.

TigerYTAutor
§
Publicado: 06/04/2020
Editado: 06/04/2020

@QuadraticQuadrillionQuadruped said: Every hack with the appended html is like this, and the macros part doesn't seem to work once i took out the stuff that kept you from entering. I haven't tested autoheal (cuz I think it's cheep and stupid but thats just my opinion), but I know the hat switcher mods work.

The appended HTML isn't the problem, just saying. If you really want to find out the problem, go into the moomoo.io code, find the specific part for the loading and look at "when the loading... pop-up should disappear". Then try and find your problem there. Or remove parts of the script until you find the error (trial & error)

TigerYTAutor
§
Publicado: 06/04/2020

Outdated script. I won't be updated this script (maybe in a couple years when I'm bored)... I've completely lost the passion for making scripts and I'm very busy working on other projects.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.