Greasy Fork is available in English.

Disable YouTube Video Ads

Disable YouTube video & screen based ads at home page, and right before or in the middle of the main video playback. Also disable YouTube's anti-adblocker popup dialog. For new YouTube layout (Polymer) only.

< Feedback em Disable YouTube Video Ads

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 15/07/2020

Hi @jcunews,

As part as our last contact in Reddit, I though you may be interested on this new YT' ad blocker script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/407075-youtube-adblocker

This script blocks the pesky YT' ads we were talking in Reddit, ads with the "skip" button, those ads I can't block with your "Disable YouTube Video Ads".

However, this script seems to be good only for "skip button ads". This script misses YT' ads where your "Disable YouTube Video Ads" is good. So I tested using both at the same time, the "YouTube ADblocker" for "skip button ads", and your "Disable YouTube Video Ads" for other YT' ads (no skip button). And after lot of tests, different devices, different IP's, different hours etc, this combo seems to be unbeatable... I haven't seen a YT' ad in hours. I also asked my colleagues in other countries to test the combo, and results are excellent.

I thought perhaps you may be interested on it, and who knows perhaps you can improve "YouTube ADblocker" and adapt it to "Disable YouTube Video Ads", so users like me can benefit from one simple script.

Thank you!

Deleted user 570234
§
Publicado: 18/07/2020

Alright so... The script that @EstherMoellman suggested named "Youtube ADblocker" is mine. I don't mind if you add it into your own script but I at least want the credit for it.

Thanks.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.