4chan sounds player

A player designed for 4chan sounds threads.

< Feedback on 4chan sounds player

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-05-05

Features to add/bugs

A forward/back button for next/previous song would be nice, the player also seem to expand to the top and bottom of the screen when you try to move it, cutting off the buttons at the top and making the scroll on the right side not work, I actually can't play any of the songs at the bottom of the playlist because of this, thanks otherwise though this was sorely needed.

§
Posted: 2020-05-06

Music keeps playing when you exit out, maybe that's intentional? I think it would make more sense to pause music when you exit the player though

§
Posted: 2020-05-06

Maybe call it something other than 4chan sounds so it doesn't confused with the other script, call it the sounds media player or something

§
Posted: 2020-05-11

Suggestion: Can we have a button on the settings page to download all sound media in a given thread? When an anon is dumping an album, it's getting a bit tedious decoding each link in every separate filename.

§
Posted: 2020-05-21

Wondering if you'd be able to make the script work in the archive, for example https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/202437210/

RCCAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-05-23

Archive support has been added.

As for a button to download all media, there's some complexity there. It may be possible but how cleanly is an open question.

§
Posted: 2020-05-24

Awesome, it works great thanks

§
Posted: 2020-05-26

Sometimes you lose track of songs when the list gets really long, i'd add an option to make it snap to current song when a new song starts playing or add a button that goes to currently playing in list

Sign in to post a reply.