Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube - Right Side Description

Moves the video description to the right of the video, adds options for smaller video, retro player, retro style, and more

< Opinie na Youtube - Right Side Description

Ocena: OK - skrypt działa, ale ma błędy

§
Napisano: 16-11-2020

Hey this seems to be a bit quirky with the pale moon browser, as the "'Right Side Description' Script Menu" text is always on the screen and none of the toggles for the options show up

§
Napisano: 16-11-2020

also im sure you know this but the youtube premium logo overrides the old youtube logo aswell!

TakatoAutor
§
Napisano: 30-11-2020

Sorry for the delay in response, I didn't get a notification about your post!

What version of Pale Moon do you use? Does the toggle next to "Autoplay" (in up next / suggestions) appear? If you're using any other extensions or scripts/styles related to Youtube please try disabling them and see if that makes the toggles appear - if that works and we can identify what causes it I can try make them work together.

The old Youtube logo is designed to allow special Youtube event logos to override it but Youtube Premium must be doing the same as special event logos. If you're familiar with Inspect Element or HTML could you grab the "ytd-topbar-logo-renderer" element HTML for the logo and pastebin it for me? I don't have Youtube Premium so I'll need a copy of the logo structure to reference for fixing it.

§
Napisano: 05-12-2020

i am using pale moon version 28.15.0 (32-bit)and yes the autoplay toggle appears, i am not using any other scripts for youtube. unfortunately i am not very fammiliar with how to grab the logo so you might need to look into that yourself, i will attempt to figure it out tho!

§
Napisano: 05-12-2020

also that weird merch tab on some channels kinda overlaps with other things

TakatoAutor
§
Napisano: 06-12-2020

What userscripts extension do you use? Greasemonkey and Violentmonkey are webextensions and don't work in Pale Moon so I haven't been able to test.

§
Napisano: 07-12-2020
Edytowano: 07-12-2020
What userscripts extension do you use? Greasemonkey and Violentmonkey are webextensions and don't work in Pale Moon so I haven't been able to test.

you sure about that?

(sorry about the image quality, 200kb size limit)

§
Napisano: 07-12-2020

also it dosn't show it there but i DO have this one installed still

TakatoAutor
§
Napisano: 09-12-2020

I've done some testing and the issue is Pale Moon doesn't support window.customElements (part of WebComponents). It looks like support will be added in Pale Moon 29 which will make Youtube perform faster too. I can't provide support for a browser that has fallen behind web standards but I'll see if I can at least hide the header text and make it possible to toggle settings.

TakatoAutor
§
Napisano: 10-12-2020

The settings button and settings toggles will now work in Pale Moon (tested in 28.16)! Please check for script updates if it has not automatically updated, or click the install button again and it should replace your local copy with the updated copy of the script.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.