Greasy Fork is available in English.

Vector Layout for Wikipedia (Fast)

returns old Wikipedia layout. (layout before 2023 redesign of the website)

< Opinie na Vector Layout for Wikipedia (Fast)

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

§
Napisano: 23-03-2023
Edytowano: 23-03-2023

If you would be so kind as to make your script append the # anchor after the usevector url, I would really appreciate it.
In normal use, I've found an anchor will still function if you add ?useskin=vector before the "#".
I know it's a tiny thing, but I've just spent ages pulling my hair out trying to edit several different wiki usevector scripts to do it, only succeeding in breaking each of them because I have little to no idea what I'm doing.

Unless anchors not working is a bug, in which case I apologise for the explanation.

NotYouAutor
§
Napisano: 24-03-2023

In normal use, I've found an anchor will still function if you add ?useskin=vector before the "#".

Yeah, that's expected behavior.

Unless anchors not working is a bug

If they don't work, that seem to be a problem.

I would like to know what exactly you want, because I didn't understand this explanation.

§
Napisano: 26-03-2023
Edytowano: 26-03-2023

When I visit a page with an anchor, instead of arriving at the anchor (i.e. appending the #anchor after ?useskin=vector), for me at least, the extension currently deletes the anchor and takes me to the top of the page.

§
Napisano: 16-05-2023

When I visit a page with an anchor, instead of arriving at the anchor (i.e. appending the #anchor after ?useskin=vector), for me at least, the extension currently deletes the anchor and takes me to the top of the page.

I think this may not be due to 'this' script... Does this behavior also happen on other sites? One example: https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock#enterprise-deployment

I ask because at some mysterious moment in the past I too started getting that same behavior; using Firefox, but I'm certain it's due a conflict with one or more extensions, maybe also scripts.

NotYouAutor
§
Napisano: 16-05-2023

I think this may not be due to 'this' script... Does this behavior also happen on other sites? One example: https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock#enterprise-deployment

I ask because at some mysterious moment in the past I too started getting that same behavior; using Firefox, but I'm certain it's due a conflict with one or more extensions, maybe also scripts.

No way this script is involved, it works only on Wikipedia websites, look at @match-es, it can work in URLs like:

• wikipedia.org
  • en.wikipedia.org
  • es.wikipedia.org
  • and so on

But it doesn't work on the other websites. Maybe some other script affects the URL? I don't know what happens on your computer, so only you can figure out what's wrong.

§
Napisano: 01-06-2023

But it doesn't work on the other websites. Maybe some other script affects the URL? I don't know what happens on your computer, so only you can figure out what's wrong.

You're quoting the wrong post - I'm supporting you here. And as you should have read, I already said when I responded to OP - that behaviour has to be due to some other addons/scripts conflict.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.