Greasy Fork is available in English.

Export Youtube Playlist in tab delimited text

Creates the current playlist as tab delimited text to be easily copied

< Opinie na Export Youtube Playlist in tab delimited text

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

Deleted user 103157
§
Napisano: 18-04-2021

The new version of the playlist cannot export all video links, now the default hidden video, the three dots on the left can display all the video, but the export button after clicking, I hope the author can update, I want hidden video links .

Deleted user 103157
§
Napisano: 18-04-2021

Click to display hidden video, the export button disappears, updated the picture
https://imgur.com/joxsygn

max44Autor
§
Napisano: 19-04-2021

Thank you. I see the problem. Not clear for me right now how to cope with it, but I'll do my best.

Deleted user 103157
§
Thank you. I see the problem. Not clear for me right now how to cope with it, but I'll do my best.

Thank you for your script, I need hidden video links, I found that if the mobile phone UA is switched, the playlist is the default display hidden video. If there is no way to change, you can temporarily use the mobile version page to solve the export problem.
I want to ask if I can choose whether to export version with TimeStamp, this feature can be turned on on the script internal editor.

Deleted user 103157
§

19:15 v0.4.6 Just updated the version, I still can't see it after switching, maybe you are trying it.

max44Autor
§

No, v0.4.6 deals with another error. Your error is still under research.

Regarding TimeStamp - I removed it on request of one user. You want this feature back, so I have to satisfy opposite requirements. I think this can be done via external options. But I'm not a professional coder, I have to investigate this.

So, I'll overcome the disappearing button and then I'll think what to do with TimeStamp.

Deleted user 103157
§
Edytowano: 19-04-2021

Regarding TimeStamp - I removed it on request of one user. You want this feature back, so I have to satisfy opposite requirements. I think this can be done via external options. But I'm not a professional coder, I have to investigate this.

So, I'll overcome the disappearing button and then I'll think what to do with TimeStamp.

I am not a programmer, I don't understand these.

Deleted user 103157
§
Napisano: 20-04-2021

I thought of a way,
is to click on the Tampermonkey icon,
Then exhale this script feature
Maybe it'll be available if I click Show Hidden,
Let the script take effect again

max44Autor
§
Napisano: 23-04-2021

OK, I managed to make the button back after you switch unavailable videos on or off anytime, but if unavailable videos are off, the script cannot copy the full list. Now I'm trying to overcome this problem...

Deleted user 103157
§
Napisano: 23-04-2021
Edytowano: 23-04-2021
OK, I managed to make the button back after you switch unavailable videos on or off anytime, but if unavailable videos are off, the script cannot copy the full list. Now I'm trying to overcome this problem...

Unavailable videos is actually available, some videos are useful, you can get it after switching the network, it is very helpful to me.

max44Autor
§
Napisano: 03-05-2021

Hi, please check the latest version. Does it work as you expect?

Deleted user 103157
§
Napisano: 03-05-2021
Hi, please check the latest version. Does it work as you expect?

Perfect, the script is successfully exported, thank you very much.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.