For a Wide Screen and the YouTube new Design:
Player stay fixed at the LEFT side.
- Videos related and in queue on the RIGHT side
- Infos, Comment on the RIGHT side ( visible on hover their tabs)
- Progress Bar is always visible
So, you can watch the video AND read infos / Comments (by hovering their tabs) without problem.
Userscripts support for:
- Video Speed Buttons
- YouTube Links
- Youtube - Search While Watching Video
- Youtube - dismiss sign-in
- YouTube Progressbar Updater
- YouTube: Age Verification Bypass (by u00F8)
- Youtube UI Fix
If you need access to its settings page without login to YouTube, go here:Youtube UI Fix OptionsYoutube Play Next Queue
To make it working with Chrome and Tampermonkey, you need add:
// @include https://www.youtube.com/*
Read:PB with Chrome and Tampermonkey, which need add @include "Agent switcher": Important Note:
After some problem with the use of an agent switcher, which broke this userstyle.
For use with Waterfox Classic and User-Agent Switcher by Alexander Schlarb
, chose as settings:
- Force for the domain (the first one)
- Robot: Google BotChange in > v.7:
- Auto Play Button Fixed on top right column.
- Test for Embedded videos
- Many Corrections
- Add a "Live Chat" tab - near "Infos" and "Comments" tabs (use hover them to watch their contents) - in Video player page.
- Better "Comments" loading.
- Support for more YouTube pages (Channels, Playlist, etc... )
- Video Title on top.
- Solve a problem around some related video thumbnail not loading.
- Add counter for comments really loaded (we should wait their loading before seeing the comments tab too)
- Some corrections around player and supported userscripts...
- Correction video player: center movie.
By example for horizontal center:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DsyLuxfu64
and vertical center:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUif6C_uJgk
- Support for no Dark mode.
It's a quick support , need more fine tuning, but i use always the Dark mode...
Infos, Comments Tabshttps://i.imgur.com/a3ew4WP.gif
It's Userstyle version, here:Youtube WideScreen (New Design Polymer)OR better on USO Archive (more fast and less buggy):Youtube WideScreen (New Design Polymer)