Discussions » Creation Requests

The Best Reverse Image Search API

§
Posted: 2019-09-29

The Best Reverse Image Search API

Hi, I need your help. the web https://www.imageraider.com for a long time it was closed I don't know the reason

but the reality is the following ImageRaider is the best website for image search

searching online you can find more websites with these options for example Google and Yandex have a good tool but still ImageRaider is the best from my point of view

doing some searches for Github I found the project published my question is the following is there any way to create an ImageRaider script? the truth would be very useful thanks for your attention

https://github.com/Sofyrus/ImageRaider

wOxxOmMod
§
Posted: 2019-09-30
Edited: 2019-09-30

It doesn't seem possible, but you should probably ask the authors of the program on GitHub.

§
Posted: 2019-09-30

@wOxxOm said: It doesn't seem possible, but you should probably ask the authors of the program on GitHub.

Hello, I am going to send an email to the Rector, hopefully you have the will to take the trouble to create a script, I think it would be a great idea, many people can enjoy this incredible tool

§
Posted: 2019-10-03

@wOxxOm said: It doesn't seem possible, but you should probably ask the authors of the program on GitHub.

Hello I have sent an email to Sofyrus but it seems not to show signs of life as I can promote the creation of this script with whom do I have to talk

Taking a quick look at it seems quite possible, it'll just cost money. ImageRaider is just a frontend for an API which does all the hard work, a script basically only just have to make some requests to a site to make use of it, which is fairly easy.

The catch however, is that it isn't a freely open API. Adding an image to be searched will cost you between 0.5 to 0.2 pence, buying in at £75 min. It says they make exceptions for non-commercial uses but you'd have contact them to see if a userscript would apply. I doubt it though.

Sign in to post a reply.