Witaj, nieznajomy!

Wygląda na to, że jesteś tutaj nowy. Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział, należy kliknąć jeden z tych przycisków!

Why are you not updating the Krunker.io hacks???

About: ScriptSource: The Leading Portal for Web Apps [YouTube/Quora/Reddit/Discord/MooMoo.io]

Hi sam, I was just wondering why you didn't update the krunker.io hacks, the krunker.io hacking community is very big, and I can speak for anyone that hacks in krunker.io, we are just sad you didn't update the krunker.io hacking script. Nevertheless, what is surprising is that you never told us why you didn't update the krunker.io hacks

Komentarz

• I honestly think the reason why he stopped updating is because this community known as Krunker.io needs to grow up and actually look forward to real opportunities then just a Server Browser game. Seriously, grow up and learn how to play the game then just cheat. :)
  • @ViperCarson said:
    I honestly think the reason why he stopped updating is because this community known as Krunker.io needs to grow up and actually look forward to real opportunities then just a Server Browser game. Seriously, grow up and learn how to play the game then just cheat. :)

The reason he should update the scripts is because krunker.io is one of the fastest growing web browser games, if not the fastest growing game, and that is due to the fact the Myth (fortnite streamer) recently started playing this game. And plus hacking is an everyday occurrence, literally anyone with a laptop can download scripts to boost their game so I think he should update this script

• And also sam, why are you not responding, we want to know why you didn't update the krunker.io script yet you left us with so many question. Please update the krunker.io script

Aby napisać komentarz, musisz się zalogować lub zarejestrować.