Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

脚本作者应该可以控制反馈状态

§
Posted: 2018-12-27

脚本作者应该可以控制反馈状态

现状:脚本出现问题或者无法使用,在用户反馈后,即使问题已经解决,但只有此用户可以修改脚本评价,脚本作者无法协助标注。

问题:部分用户只有反馈问题的一次登录记录,包括部分活跃用户也不会关注自己之前反馈的问题,这导致即使脚本问题已经修复,但他们的反馈评价仍然不会修改,导致给其他用户带来误导。

建议:允许脚本作者对于反馈状态的修改。脚本作者修复问题后可以修改反馈评价,如果此反馈用户认为脚本仍有问题,可以再次修改评价,以及补充反馈的内容。我认为只有作者和用户之间有交流,才能更好的维护脚本。如果一个用户反馈完问题,就不再参与脚本的后续维护,那么也无法帮助脚本解决问题。

§
Posted: 2018-12-27

非常赞同,现在的机制对开发者并不友好,很多给中评和差评的人,后期即使开发者对脚本进行了修改,他们也不会修改评价,这对脚本本身和开发者都不公平。

§
Posted: 2018-12-28
Edited: 2018-12-28

赞成,比如像Github的issues那样就挺好的。

§
Posted: 2018-12-28

I understand why you would want it, this is not going to happen as there will be script authors who will abuse the system making feedback useless.

If you want to use something where you have control, you can use @supportURL.

mach6Mod
§
Posted: 2019-02-11

@JasonBarnabe said: I understand why you would want it, this is not going to happen as there will be script authors who will abuse the system making feedback useless.

If you want to use something where you have control, you can use @supportURL.

I wonder if it is possible to have the "pin" function for feedback. I'm maintaing the script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33522-super-preloaderplus-one-new, which needs specific rule for each website. I'm willing to write rules based on user's request. But there are always someone who ignores the template of request and makes my life harder. If I could pin a feedback like this https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/52212/%E5%8F%91%E5%B8%96%E5%89%8D%E9%98%85%E8%AF%BB%E4%BB%A5%E4%B8%8B%E5%86%85%E5%AE%B9#latest on the top, it will be great

§
Posted: 2019-02-11

It's not only making feedback useless, but also making script ratings unreliable.

§
Posted: 2019-02-12
Edited: 2019-02-12

@knoa 说道: It's not only making feedback useless, but also making script ratings unreliable.

我不懂为什么会导致反馈无效,难道脚本的作者会掩盖脚本的问题,而不是修复问题?

Greasy Fork对于使用者的体验非常好,注册账号非常的简便,甚至连最基本的邮箱验证都不需要。如果一个脚本作者想要恶意的改变评分,我想这是非常简单的。脚本的评分本身只是一种参考,从脚本站的默认排序是今日安装的数量,而不是得分就可以看出来,我想这个答案是显而易见的。

而且我想问你一个问题,即使脚本已经修复了问题,但差评的反馈者不修改,难道这个脚本就需要承担一个已经不存的问题导致的评分降低吗?这样的评分就是准确的,可靠的吗?

§
Posted: 2019-02-21

Oops, it might be a misunderstanding. I'm saying YES for wyn665817's opinion. I mean, "the problem of abandoned feedbacks is not only making the feedback system useless, but also making script ratings unreliable".

§
Posted: 2019-03-12
Edited: 2019-03-12

@JasonBarnabe

我真的受到伤害了,用户的智商可能不足以让他们做出正确的选择。

明明是一个请求,建议都算不上,想让我增加对其他网站的支持。他选择个中评,我真的意外,这种情况也应该算到脚本的评分上?

举一个极端的例子,用户不懂正确使用的方法和脚本失效应该如果区分?总会有用户不看脚本信息说明,就安装使用的。

文科Mod
§

可以@管理员帮忙修改,比如我

§

@"文科" 说道: 可以@管理员帮忙修改,比如我

感谢!我会提醒用户,尽量让他们自行理解并修改。

Sign in to post a reply.