Related Links Pager

Navigate sideways! When you click a link, related links on the current page are carried with you. They can be accessed from a pager on the target page, so you won't have to go back in your browser.

< Feedback on Related Links Pager

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-05-12

Wonderful script.

Very useful script. Works wonders.

§
Posted: 2018-05-13

Fine idea! Just a question: Where is the variable to see the list of next/previous links (maybe only on hover ), like in your screenshot ? Ps:

• Quickly tested with DuckDuckGo with no sucess ...
  • It should be great to have a configuration menu for this script :-) Anyway great work, thanks!
joeytwiddleAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-05-23

I am glad you like it. It got some long-needed updates this year which made it prettier and less buggy.

I am sorry decembre that it was not clear how to get the full list.

I'm not going to tell you how though... I want to make it easy to discover that feature! :wink:

§
Posted: 2018-05-23

:-)

joeytwiddleAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-05

Hi @decembre, have you discovered how to open/close the list yet?

I tried to give a hint in the last version (May 23rd, version 1.3.22).

§
Posted: 2018-06-06

I re-enable it and ... yes! I see how now: we need to click on the pagination to open /close the full list .... Maybe a dropdown icon - ⏫ ⏬ - around / near it should a good idea, or a little GIF to see it in action in your description .

joeytwiddleAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-08

Thanks for confirmation decembre! And also thanks for raising the issue.

Your suggestions are good. I certainly could add an icon, but some disadvantages would be:

• Less minimalist
  • Asymmetrical (icon would come before or after the text)
  • More work for me!

But if other people also report this difficulty, I will definitely look into it more deeply.

The GIF suggestion is also well met, let's see if I find time... :tongue:

§
Posted: 2018-06-10

:-)

Sign in to post a reply.