Greasy Fork is available in English.

Dyskusje » Propozycje stworzenia skryptu/stylu

m.youtube.com fullscreen of video automatically

§
Napisano: 14-11-2021
Edytowano: 14-11-2021

Hi,
I tried several extentions and javascripts, all not working in Android Kiwi browser. And my coding skill is so limited, just 2 or 3 scripts in windows chrome, for my personal use. Don't have any idea how to dev in android kiwi, like how to get element's id/classname.

Anyway, my purpose: in kiwi browser, for "m.youtube.com", when entering any video, it automatically enters full screen, (if not possible, my second best wish is: fill browser window,), and, of course, after that, it allows me to quit full screen manually.

Any response would be appreciated.

§

To fill the screen you can try making a script that when you open an YT video, the script redirects you to the embed YT URL link, so that the YT video will fill the whole screen.

§

To fill the screen you can try making a script that when you open an YT video, the script redirects you to the embed YT URL link, so that the YT video will fill the whole screen.

Thank you so much for your help. I just tested this for a while, it does not work for some videos, perhaps video author did not check "allow embedding"?

§
Edytowano: 14-11-2021

Don't have any idea how to dev in android kiwi, like how to get element's id/classname

Same as in Windows Chrome

§

@joshatt

Are you talking about this script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/398281-allow-full-screen-on-embedded-youtube or another one?

I told you to make it yourself, but if you are using a script that does not work on the kiwi browser, then either make it yourself or ask the author of the script you are using to make it work for kiwi browser users.

Just as Konf said, make a JS script that works on your Windows browser, then install it on kiwi browser and it should work.

§
Napisano: 15-11-2021
Edytowano: 15-11-2021

@joshatt

Are you talking about this script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/398281-allow-full-screen-on-embedded-youtube or another one?

I told you to make it yourself, but if you are using a script that does not work on the kiwi browser, then either make it yourself or ask the author of the script you are using to make it work for kiwi browser users.

Just as Konf said, make a JS script that works on your Windows browser, then install it on kiwi browser and it should work.

update:
I learned to hook up android phone to computer with cable, and inspect from windows chrome dev, then I got the button's classname and tried this line: $(".fullscreen-icon").trigger('click'); It works. It also works in windows chrome outside of dev tool, just with different classname. But it just can not work outside of dev tool.(I tried in both TAMPERMONKEY and USER JAVASCRIPT AND CSS extension)
Any idea? why dev environment is different with real thing?

§
Napisano: 15-11-2021
Edytowano: 15-11-2021

update:
This time I tried something without jquery. I found a browser extension "mobile devtools", so I directly tested code in android kiwi browser. In console, the following code works fine:
document.getElementsByClassName("fullscreen-icon")[0].click();
But it does not work when I leave dev tool, in Tampermonkey script or in User Javascript And Css. And the following does not work, either:
window.addEventListener('load', function(){
document.getElementsByClassName("fullscreen-icon")[0].click();
});

§
Napisano: 17-11-2021
Edytowano: 17-11-2021

Interesting, I thought that this would work, but did not work

// ==UserScript==
// @name Redirect YT video to embedded video
// @namespace YTRedir
// @version 0.1
// @description Redirects any opened YT video to the YT embedded video to make the video take the whole screen.
// @author hacker09
// @match https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=*
// @icon https://www.youtube.com/s/desktop/03f86491/img/favicon.ico
// @run-at document-start
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
'use strict';
location = location.href.replace('watch?v=', 'embed/') + '?autoplay=1';
//replace &feature=emb_title to nothing
})();

§
Napisano: 17-11-2021

Interesting, I thought that this would work, but did not work

Thanks for your time. I also tried waitForKeyElements, not working, either.

§
Napisano: 18-11-2021

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/435669-redirect-yt-video-to-embedded-video

Nice and neat. I tried with Kiwi and Yandex browser, both did not get fullscreen when entering a video, then I refreshed the page, this time it'll work. And I don't know why, in both browsers, Tampermonkey showed this script not fired up, but in fact it did.

§
Napisano: 18-11-2021
Edytowano: 18-11-2021

For me it always work,but I do not use tampermoney on my kiwi browser,I installed the .js file in the same way as an external extension.

§
Napisano: 19-11-2021

For me it always work,but I do not use tampermoney on my kiwi browser,I installed the .js file in the same way as an external extension.

I just tried as external extension, it's the same. And I tried in windows chrome Tampermonkey, similarly this script works but it's not showing in active scripts list for current tab.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.