Greasy Fork is available in English.

Dyskusje » Greasy Fork Feedback

是不是所有反馈过评价系统问题的作者发布的脚本都会被禁止收藏、评分?

§
Napisano: 21-11-2021

只是向管理员提出几次因为用户评价过后就完全不再理睬的情况,即使脚本作者已经修正了他所反应的问题,中评或是差评却始终保持,也不能向网站管理员申请修改评价的问题,然后就把脚本锁定不能好评,不能收藏?

既然这样,这个评分系统还有什么用?除了让某些人泄愤、报复、刷评价还能起到什么作用?更离谱的是,网站的脚本列表竟然还是以评分来进行排序。

我还是那个态度,如果不能很好的管理评价系统,那么会有很多开源脚本作者对这个平台越来越失望,甚至离开这里。

继续高傲的态度、不能与时俱进,终将被淘汰!

§
Napisano: 21-11-2021

If you feel a review is unfair, the best action is to respond to it, and maybe the reviewer will change their review. If they don't, I understand it's frustrating to you, but every script on the site is working under the same system.

Whether script reviews are true is not something to be determined by moderators. This would be impossible to do with the number of reviews and scripts on the site.

I'm not sure why people think software reviews are different than for example restaurant reviews. Do you expect a website that shows customer reviews of restaurants to verify whether what they say is true?

§
Napisano: 22-11-2021

If you feel a review is unfair, the best action is to respond to it, and maybe the reviewer will change their review.

如果这个平台把恶意评价、与脚本质量改善无关、甚至问题的产生完全与脚本无关的评价,也归为需要作者自己靠回应去使评价者改变评分的话,那这与公平与否无关,这只是平台的傲慢表现而已。

Whether script reviews are true is not something to be determined by moderators. This would be impossible to do with the number of reviews and scripts on the site.

一个相对公平的交流机制是平台的立足之本,至于是否需要更多管理者去验证它,我个人认为这本身就是不愿意改变现状的借口。

似乎拥有更多正常的开源作者来平台贡献开源脚本代码才是这个网站的发展之源,目前的评分系统完全是把脚本作者放在一个对立的立场,而且完全不给任何窗口让作者申辩,而是有意或无意的制造矛盾。

I'm not sure why people think software reviews are different than for example restaurant reviews. Do you expect a website that shows customer reviews of restaurants to verify whether what they say is true?

如果按照这个意思理解,如何评价是使用者的权利,作者只能默认接受,即使对方完全只是来发泄情绪而已,那么,回到我的贴子原文:“如果不能很好的管理评价系统,那么会有很多开源脚本作者对这个平台越来越失望,甚至离开这里。“

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.