Greasy Fork is available in English.

AO3: highlight tags

Configure tags to be highlighted with different colors - please install V2 of this script instead

< Feedback op AO3: highlight tags

Recensie: Redelijk - het script werkt, maar bevat bugs

§
Geplaatst: 11-04-2021
Bijgewerkt: 11-04-2021

Works well, and is really useful! To correct the jQuerry warning mentioned by thierry, add /* eslint-env jquery */ to the top of the script.

The search matches any text found, e.g. "Hurt" will match "Hurt/Comfort" and "Fluff & Hurt/Comfort". I found "^" and "$" very useful for defining the start and end of the string, e.g. "^Hurt" matches "Hurt/Comfort" and "Hurt Dumbledore" but not "Fluff & Hurt/Comfort"

@Fangirlishness, I used your script as the basis for writing my own (since until last night I had never used Javascript) - would it be okay if I credit you? It's a bit of a Frankenstein's monster, because again, NOOB, but it mostly works. I hope.

ETA: just saw your message about V2 :D

§
Geplaatst: 11-04-2021

Awesome, just wanted to let you know that there's a V2 as of this morning. :D

To correct the jQuerry warning mentioned by thierry, add /* eslint-env jquery */ to the top of the script.

Thank you! Will do that in V2 - I don't want to make any changes to the v1 version anymore.

would it be okay if I credit you?

Sure, feel free. Thanks for asking! I was a total noob when I wrote that script, too. :D

I found "^" and "$" very useful for defining the start and end of the string

Thank you! I should probably add some regex examples to the description.

I'm planning to improve mine with a proper configuration dialog and saving the patterns in local storage, but I have no time to do it now, so that'll be a while.

Reactie plaatsen