Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manual Faucets : Auto Claim & Auto Login (NOT PAYING)

Auto Claims Manual Faucets.

< Feedback op Manual Faucets : Auto Claim & Auto Login (NOT PAYING)

Recensie: Redelijk - het script werkt, maar bevat bugs

§
Geplaatst: 30-05-2023

thanks bro it's working good, Can you make for www.Faucetofbob.xyz PTC site and Viefaucet.com PTC site please????

§
Geplaatst: 31-05-2023

i wont be updating these scripts anymore , they will be removed soon. i have no other choice but to make a premium script for a very very small price. too many malicious users are causing harm to faucets with multiaccounts , vpns and proxies. i have to take abit of control of who has access to the script and updates, i feel i have to take responsibility, in the wrong hands these scripts can make faucets add more antibot methods or close down , which benefits no one. i run the risk of getting banned as well by keeping these scripts public , and most of the time when i do get banned i lose all the refferal income (if any). In a nutshell , in the current state of things , its not worth the time to keep it going as is, those who already have the scripts will have the code in the current state and can do as they please. when everything is finalized , i will let you know if interested, you will also get access to other scripts , most likely the ones you request and there are devs who will also write scripts if there isnt one already. Its a joint effort to keep the faucets healthy so that we all can earn without hurting the ecosystem.

Reactie plaatsen