Greasy Fork is available in English.

JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

A userscript for crowdsource keyword and ranking hits. It should be working for the keywords for any Google location. Also it will work for the ranking hits. It will even work for the choose the best URL hits.

< Feedback on JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

Question/comment

§
Posted: 09.02.2015

Image URL hits..

As below.. I saw in the notes, that this script had image URL searches supported, but I am either blind, confused, or its been removed? I dont see any of the below described when I go into a Crowdsource image hit. On a side note, I love this script!

// -- Image search:
// This will now work with the image searches. There will be a thumbnail of the picture to search for in the instruction box. Usually the script can
// find the image by itself because it matches the picture location. If it can't it will label the images that are on the same domain names and you
// will have to find the matching image yourself. Click the image and then click visit page button.

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
Posted: 09.02.2015

It used to work with a another version which ended in (9) and for google.com. The version for google.co.uk (7.1) doesn't work and I haven't been able to figure out why. There is some code in this script that works half way but doesn't return the urls correctly so I didn't turn it on. I have to figure out why it's not working like the google.com site or find a different way. Which means I have to find some free time to figure it out. Not sure when I will be able to work on it yet.

§
Posted: 10.02.2015

ok.. good luck, and looking forward to it working some day.

There is another script out there that works well enough for now, but not 100%, and definitely not with the smoothness of your work.

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
Posted: 14.02.2015

I just wanted to let you and everyone else know I have figured out how to get the image hits working. Maybe this week I can get it an update out for it. I have looked at the other script for the images and it does a good job but it's not exactly following the complete instructions for the hit. It hasn't been updated in months too so just be aware of that.

I am working on a major update which will make adding support for newer hits a lot easier for me. Not sure when I'll have that finished, though.

Sign in to post a reply.