Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

Review: Good - script works

Geo
§
Posted: 10.02.2015

More, more, more...

Hi there!
I love what you've done with script. It's amazing and I also thank you on behalf of the community.
Might I also suggest two things in case you are looking for more to do ?
First of all I came to the conclusion that you need a pause button. It's a pain in the "A55" when you need to do some work or decide what to craft next, and you have the village center popup every once in a while just because it finished and is re-crafting next item in queue. By pausing the script you can do what you want and then resume.
Second, do you consider the possiblity to remove the Queue and Queuex5 button to a single button and a textbox near it. This way you can type 1, 5, 10, 100 and then queue that number of items.
All in all great work!!!

§
Posted: 11.02.2015

Hey mate,

there ain't a way for me to stop it, that wouldn't cause much trouble. I can stop execution of all javascript, but that'll fuck up page functions also. You can just turn it off (from the icon of either Tampermonkey / Greasemonkey ) for the time being, reload, plan stuff without the extender getting in your way, enable it again and reload. This thou will disable all of the extender functions. As I understand your primary inconvenience is during production, right?

Have you tried obtaining resources through bruting? These three adventures provide all the primary resources and a lots of them: The Neck : lvl 3 (Wood, Fur, Cloth, Iron), Silence the Silvertongues : lvl 5 (Ore, Stone, Grains, Red Gem), Tax the Smallfolk : lvl 9 (Grains, Fish, Smallfolk, Horse);

As to the other suggestion I think it's a good idea and will consider it in further versions. Keep in mind, however, that to stuff up the queue with hundred's of items ain't a very good idea due to local storage restrictions. The extender can store limited items in your machine for this domain.

Sign in to post a reply.