Kiss Cartoon/Anime Adblock Fixer

Kiss Cartoon/Anime doesn't like adblock, so we fix that and make them like it!

< Feedback on Kiss Cartoon/Anime Adblock Fixer

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-10-31

Kissanime.ru

Kiss anime now uses the ending of .ru so the script doesnt work anymore, could you fix it?

§
Posted: 2019-11-14

The first problem I encountered was paying for what I have been enjoying free and also seeing those annoying pop-up ads and banners from similar websites. Thankfully, KissAnime is now up and running. But at times when KissAnime is not working, I need some good KissAnime alternative sites so that I don’t miss anime shows much. I am willing to get some valuable feedback regarding Kissanime alternatives. Which one would be the better choice?

§
Posted: 2020-10-03
Edited: 2020-10-03

I faced same kind of problem like a month ago, thankfully that problem had been solved, but when I was going through that problem I can't stop watching anime so I did some research and I found some Kissanime alternatives they were really helpful back in days. Hope it will help you too.

Feel free to tell me reviews or ask anything regarding it.

§
Posted: 2021-06-18

Hey guys, I'm posting this for the kissanime fans in China as kissanime is banned in china I faced a really tough time reaching it, but after a lot of research I found this incredible collection of VPN which can be use in China https://www.knowtechmag.com/best-vpns-for-netflix/ as everything in China is controlled by the state, so it was really hard for me to find them.

Sign in to post a reply.