Discussions » Creation Requests

youtube comment auto load

§
Posted: 2015-01-30

youtube comment auto load

sorry if im asking too much, i would need a script thing to load the comments automatically, instead of when scrolled down just like at the "all_comments" pages. i would need this to be able to view comments. since i think the problem is that something doesnt work that would have to make the comments start loading

thank you all in advance, or how to say it

§
Posted: 2015-01-31

so, could someone just , like, copy the scipt of the comment loading from an all_comments page, like https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=QM_u5Nko-gA for example, or just delete the part where it needs a condition to start loading?..
since i dont know much about scripts.
but i would be grateful if someone did this

wOxxOmMod
§

Youtube Center can autoload comments (Options -> UI -> Comments -> [ ] lazy load -- uncheck it), maybe someone could rip this function out of it, as it's much simpler than reverse-engineering tons of google's obfuscated js code. BTW you may like to simply use Youtube Center, it offers lots of very useful enhancements.

§

uh.. yes, and thanks for the reply, but i cant use youtube center.
i have to not upgrade firefox, and i cant use it on my current one

§
Posted: 2015-02-02

soo... since its basically the same at all_comments, except it loads instantly, couldnt the code be just copy-pasted? =o sorry im a noob

Sign in to post a reply.