Greasy Fork is available in English.

Resize YT To Window Size

Moves the YouTube video to the top of the website and fill the window with the video player.

< Resize YT To Window Sizeについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

Swap "F" key to "F11" key as Fullscreen shortcut key on YouTube

I just like how neat and better the video looks with "F11", without those Title at the top and bigger controls. Like can we make this a thing or as a default fullscreen? I always mess up pressing the wrong key when trying to press F11.

Also, I'm sometimes having scrolling down issues with this script. Like I can scroll down but the page jerks out like it scrolls back up a little bit, after I scroll down. Refreshing the page fixes it. I think it happens when I have slow connection and the page is late or slow rendering, then the script bugs out maybe?

The scrolling down issue happened again.

Zren作者
§
投稿日: 2020/02/18

F is controlled by YouTube. F11 is controlled by your browser. I won't be overriding either shortcut.

The scrolling bug likely your trackpad or mouse. I don't experience it.

@Zren said: F is controlled by YouTube. F11 is controlled by your browser. I won't be overriding either shortcut.

The scrolling bug likely your trackpad or mouse. I don't experience it.

Ok I see, I'm experiencing the scrolling issue when using F11. Refreshing the site fixes the issue, so I'm not convinced that it could be a hardware issue. This only happens when watching videos on YouTube and when I use F11.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。